Next course starts Flexible start at UNICAF
This dynamic MBA course will be of interest if you are in, or aspire to, a senior managerial position and will build the vision and skills needed in today’s environment.
In today’s business climate, it’s important to have the necessary vision and skills to set yourself apart from the competition. This challenging and dynamic course is aimed at current or aspiring managers, and builds on a strong ethos of helping managers to solve real problems. It is designed for professionals who will make a strategic difference to the organisations in which they operate.
The MBA programme of study introduces innovative business theory in a practical context. You will learn how to integrate cutting-edge research and practice across all key business areas to achieve business transformation, whether you work in a public or private sector organisation.
During the MBA course, you will develop key leadership skills such as creativity, innovation, collaboration and problem solving. The MBA is grounded in principles that underpin business today and will give you a fresh strategic approach to the issues managers face.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
The course aims to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
- Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
- Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
- Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development
- Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking, etc
MBA - Master of Business Administration
What jobs will I qualify for?
This MBA will enhance participants' skills in a number of careers, including:
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Investment Banker
- Operations Manager
- Financial Advisor
The entry requirements for admission to postgraduate programmes include:
- An accredited UK Honors degree with minimum 2.2 classification (or equivalent). Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered. Students should normally have at least two years of appropriate postgraduate work experience on admission.
- Proficiency in English: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5). Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to sit the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. You may supply official electronic transcripts issued by post-secondary institutions directly to the University of South Wales online.
- Personal Statement or State of Purpose (approximately 500 words)
- Up to date CV
- Recently dated Letter of Recommendation (Academic or Professional)
Applications from nonstandard applicants are welcomed and will be considered individually.
How do I apply?
To apply for this programme, students must submit:
- An application form and indicate their preferred course of study
- A copy of their National ID/Passport
- An updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- A Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- The school offers instalment plans
- You can apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme
Detailed course information
- STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT PROJECT
- RESEARCH METHODS
- LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT THEORIES
- STRATEGIC MARKETING
- STRATEGIC OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL RESEARCH
- STRATEGIC ANALYSIS; TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- STRATEGIC SYSTEMS THINKING
- Nairobi8 months
- Limuru2 years
- Nairobi4 years
- Nairobi2 years
- Nairobi1 years