Next course starts Flexible start at UNICAF
For every business-oriented student or professional, a Master's in Business Administration is a sure gateway to success. Unicaf University's top-class MBA prepares graduates for the very demanding world of business and provides an excellent opportunity for ambitious students or working professionals to enhance their careers or start their own businesses. Taken online, students will have the opportunity to develop highly valuable skills such as leadership, innovation, organisation, creativity, and team-working skills while gaining an insight and understanding of real world complexities regarding topics such as strategic and financial management, professional development, as well as business and research methods.
From large corporations to independent businesses, every organisation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. Such individuals have the responsibility of establishing and carrying out departmental goals, policies, and procedures, as well as directing and overseeing an organisation's financial and budgetary activities. There's incredible room for growth in this field and a lot of top business executives often get their start working in office administration. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this programme will show you how to leverage and develop your skills to gain a competitive edge in this growing field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance within the context of dynamic local and global challenges.
- Enhance their ability to source, analyse, and critically appraise all types of business data and practice.
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value-adding chains.
- Demonstrate professionalism, self-awareness, leadership, and effective communication skills.
- Understand the concepts of information technology (IT) and how IT can improve organizational performance.
Master's in Business Administration
What jobs will I qualify for?
This course will significantly enhance a learner's employability in the following fields:
- Financial Analyst
- Business Operations Management
The admission criteria for this MBA Degree are as follows:
- Accredited Bachelor Degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master's Degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English Proficiency
How do I apply?
To apply for this programme, students must submit:
- An application form and indicate their preferred course of study
- A copy of their National ID/Passport
- An updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- A Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- The school offers instalment plans
- You can pay fees online
- You can apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme
Detailed course information
This MBA programme is delivered online and the course outline is as follows:
Core Requirements (Required Modules)
Core Requirements (Required Modules)
- Finance and Strategic Management
- Theories of Management
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Development
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
- Supply Chains and Logistics
- Research Management
- Professional Development
Foundation Courses (students who don't meet the entry requirements may be asked to attend the Foundation Courses)
- Induction Module
- Introduction to Master Degree
- Nairobi18 months
- Nairobi8 months
- Nairobi2 years