Anxiety ,depression and severe mental problems affect not only the individuals concerned but also their families and friends.
It is therefore important to understand mental distress and the ways it can be treated.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive awareness of common mental health disorders including the recognition of the range and complexity of presenting signs and symptoms.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of differing perspectives, theories and interventions of mental health incorporating a bio-psychosocial approach.
- Develop an awareness of behaviour patterns associated with mental health illnesses.
- Identify the symptoms and behaviours associated with a range of mental health problems.
- Create an awareness of methods of managing mental health symptoms.
- Develop a range of skills with which to care for mental health sufferers.
REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 4 days, Flexible
On Campus, 5 days, March 2020
PEACE AND CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION (IN COLLABORATION WITH DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY)
Distance Learning, 2 years, May 2020