Who's this course for?
Suitable for anyone who wants to think creatively and stand out with the best solutions when solving a problem. Which are the objectives of the course?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
What are the admission criteria?
- Apply problem solving steps and tools
- Analyze information to clearly describe problems
- Identify appropriate solutions
- Think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem solving team
- Select the best approach for making decisions
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Avoid common decision-making mistakes
1. An ongoing willingness to critically assess yourself and challenge yourself to grow through life long learning
2. A desire to acquire skills that will ensure rapid growth in your career
Certificate of Completion How To Apply
Write an email to us expressing an interest in the course you are interested in or inquiry and we will get back to you with the needed information as soon as possible. What makes this course unique?
“Soft skills” are centrally important for human capital development and workforce success. A growing evidence base shows that these qualities rival academic or technical skills in their ability to predict employment and earnings, among other outcomes. Our courses have been used across the globe to enable people to effectively navigate their environment, work well with others, perform well, and achieve their goals. What happens after requesting info?
If you find you have all the information you need from our site, kindly make a deposit of Kshs 5,000 into our account I&M Bank,Karen Branch in the account Mammoth Consulting Africa Limited acc no. . We will set you up within an hour of receiving the payment and you can immediately begin your course.
What is the return policy for this course?
The course is an online self-paced program with no instructor and runs for three weeks.
None What are the official requirements to enroll?
A desire to learn