This program addresses Human Resources from a managerial, strategic and organizational point of view to develop the student as a future Business Partner HR Director.
This program takes place in Paris. Each program includes a 6 months internship period at the end of the academic curriculum.
All students have access to the school’s Corporate Relations Office and its resources.
How do I apply?
- Applicants will submit an application form with all supporting documents (CV, cover letter, certificates and last two transcripts)
- Admission interview and language test
Detailed course information
- Introduction to HR
- Business Game
- International Economics
- International Human Resources
- Managing in an International Environment
- HR Strategy and Policy (at BU level)
- Managing and Leading People
- HR Administration and Legal Environment
- Key Processes in Human Resources
- Management and HRIS
- Soft Skills in HR Management
- Staffing and Recruitment
- Talent Management and Careers
- Planning - Training and Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Performance Management
- HR Strategy
- Compensation and Benefits
- Best Practices in HRM
Followed by a 6 months internship & dissertation
- Paris12 months
- toulouse15 months