Next course starts 01/05/2019 at Edulink International College
The KNEC Project Management Diploma, offers learners an 24 month qualification which will fully equip them with skills and understanding to support project management careers in both Public and Private Organisations. The course is theoretical in context, with the added addition of contextualisation and hands-on activity and support. Through the small class sizes, learners will acquire skills to set them apart in the job market.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
A 24 month qualification, to equip students in Project Management careers at a middle management level, or self-employment.
- Analyse a project
- Plan for all resources required in the execution of a project
- Manage a project for the duration
- Use project management tools, for planning and execution
- Analyse projects and make recommendations
- Understand the business elements of accounting, and legal issues to support Project Management
- Support, and achieve business objectives through the application of the above.
Upon completion students will be awarded with a Diploma in Project Management accredited by KNEC.
What jobs will I qualify for?
Project management careers in both Public and Private Organisations
Entry Requirements: C plain overall KCSE and minimum of grade C- in both mathematics and English
How do I apply?
Detailed course information
The course is delivered through 3 modules and an Industrial Attachment, with each module compromising of units as below:
- Communication Skills
- Life Skills
- Information Communication Technology
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Financial Accounting
- Resource Mobilisation
- Project Financing
- Cost Accounting
- Project Quality Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Project Procurement and Management
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Management Information Systems
- Business Plan
- Operations Management
- Fundamentals of Strategic Management
- Risk Management in Projects
- Legal Issues in Project Management
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Research Methods
- Trade Project
Where and When
Edulink International College
Ngong Road – Ndemi Road Junction, Nairobi, Kenya