- Basic management skills
- Insurance and risk management
- Business and real estate law
- Tenant relations and communications
- Repairing and maintaining the integrity of the buildings.
- Asset and maintenance management;
- Risk management of properties;
- Tenant installation;
- The management of operating costs.
- Property management functions
- Financial management of properties
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- To give you a range of skills that are useful and often required to be applied in the management and maintenance of properties.
- To provide you with knowledge and skills in the principles and practice of commercial property management in your current or prospective role as property administrator or real estate manager
- It will help you to develop a better understanding of the various property management
What jobs will I qualify for?
REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 4 days, Flexible
On Campus, 5 days, March 2020
PEACE AND CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION (IN COLLABORATION WITH DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY)
Distance Learning, 2 years, May 2020