The Christian Organisations Research and Advisory Trust of Africa (CORAT Africa) is a Pan-African, Not-For-Profit Organisation established in March 1975 with the purpose of enabling effective leadership, management, and accountability of Churches, Church-Related bodies, and Christian organisations in a Christian and professional way. Over the past forty three years, the institution has worked continuously towards its mission of providing capacity enhancement to individuals, churches, and other organisations through innovative approaches and creative learning models while remaining steadfastly true to its values of integrity, humanity, accountability, stewardships, professionalism, and Ecumenicalism.
Situated in the leafy and green suburb of Karen, CORAT Africa offers students a warm, supportive, and energetic environment that is very conducive to the learning process, along with other state-of-the-art facilities including a dining room, modern accommodation, a well-stocked library, internet services, conference facilities, and a beautiful and lush garden that is ideal for team work and other corporate and social events. The institution offers diploma courses and long/short workshops, all of which are founded on the institution's main principles including a biblical understanding of human nature, integrity, compassion, and above all else, love and understanding.
- Flexible and affordable diploma courses and long/short workshops to suit all individual and corporate needs.
- A modern E-Centre and a wireless internet connection.
- 106 modern residential rooms
- Professionally arranged dining room that provides meals and catering services.
- Lush green gardens that make an ideal venue for team building activities and other events including weddings, private functions, and corporate parties.
- 6 Conference rooms with state-of-the-art equipment including LCD projectors/screens, TV/DVD, laptops, printers, and photocopying services.