CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
COMPUTING AND INTERNET SERVICES
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS DEPARTMENT
WI-FI INTERNET ACCESSS
ABOUT COMPUTER LEARNING CENTRE
Computer Learning Centre (CLC) was established in 1999 as a certified training and testing centre. It is located at Museum Hill Centre. The institute serves both students and working professionals. CLC has qualified staff who are centered in meeting the standards of training set in East, West and South Africa. They are well trained and meet international criteria for vendor certifications and offer an international standard of training.
By offering a wide range of IT and business certifications, CLC was established to meet the needs of a quickly evolving work environment and to bridge the gap between academic education and technical competency. Computer Learning Centre (CLC)'s courses are offered on full-time, evenings and flexible part-time basis. The courses can also be available on-site i.e. at your workplace on request of the client. In this case the client will provide the training room and the PCs. Deliver is done in a variety of methods:
1. ILT - Instructor-Led: Classroom Training - ILT sessions are conducted in a physical classroom environment
2. E-Learning - This is done over the internet
3. Private Onsite Training
In addition to Cisco, Fiber Optics, Sophos, PMP PCEB, E-learning, Siemon R and Fortinet, Courses offered by Computer Learning Centre (CLC) include:
- Microsoft: Computer Learning Centre is a Microsoft Learning Partner and through this they help students get the most out of their organization’s technology investment. A CLC client’s employees are able to add to their their organisation’s proficiency with Microsoft technologies from Microsoft Official Courses classroom training.
- EC-Council: AT CLC, trainees get EC-Council instructor-led training combined with lectures, technical demonstrations, and hands-on labs. The institution currently offers EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), Certified Network Defender (CND), EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) and Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) certification courses.
- Linux: With the LPI certification program, trainees get to attain the requirements of both IT professionals and the organizations that would employ them. Computer Learning Center offers all three levels of the LPI certification training program.
- Comptia: Computer Learning Centre offers not only these entry level credentials, but also intermediate to advanced level courses on CompTIA’s Security+, Project+, Server+ and Cloud Essentials.
- ICDL: Computer Learning Center is an authorized Training and Test Center for International Certificate Driving License (ICDL). The Certification certifies that the holder has the knowledge and skills to use the most common computer applications competently. To obtain the ICDL a one must pass 7 modules i.e 4 Base Modules and 3 Intermediate modules.
- Prince2: Computer Learning Center is an accredited training center for PRINCE2 in conjunction with People Cert. PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited is a process-based method for effective project management.
- ITIL: Computer Learning Center is an accredited training center for ITIL in partnership with PeopleCert .The IT Infrastructure Library is the international standard for best practices in IT Service Management .
- Oracle: Computer Learning Center is an authorized training Center for Oracle. The school offers a range of courses from an introduction to their world leading relational database through to advanced database courses.
- Datacomms: Datacomms Training is a multivendor training programme that offers a rich variety of courses from leading vendors.
CLC aims to provide trainees with the qualified and advanced training needed to ensure they stay current with the evolving job market and industries.
COMPUTER LEARNING CENTRE LOCATION
2nd Floor, Museum Hill Centre,Opp. Kenya National Museum, Muthithi Road.
Box 254 Nairobi Nairobi