The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) is a leading facility in Kenya that has firmly established itself as an outstanding provider of business training for companies looking to train their staff and enhance the performance of their organisation, or individuals wanting to develop their IT skills. From Microsoft Programme and Graphic Design courses to undergraduate programs in ICT Management and Information Technology, our training centre is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning and research to help our students increase their interpersonal, leadership and promotional skills.
IAT has eight campuses across Nairobi, Mombasa and Nakuru, all of which are equipped with modern facilities, conducive to the learning experience. Through the use of classroom discussions, private consultations with the course instructors, and visual aids, all of our programs are geared towards developing a high degree of retention and hands-on practical experiences to create a unique learning experience that extends well beyond the classroom.
- 8 convenient locations across Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa
- Market relevant programs
- Internationally recognised certification (ICDL, NCC Education)
- Well-equipped libraries and free internet for research
- Qualified lecturers and tutors
- Extra machine time to practice the skills you learn in the classroom
- Small classroom sizes and one-on-one consultations with your tutor
- Workbooks and training materials
- Well-researched courses developed in partnership with the industry
- Commission for Higher Education (CHE) validation of our diploma programmes and the authority to collaborate with Maseno University.
At IAT, we believe that effective training must be relevant to the needs and experience of our students and that good training should be interesting, enjoyable, challenging and practical. Our goal with each course is to facilitate the learning process by using skilful training methods, well-designed materials, and state of the art equipment.