The career prospects in commerce and its interdisciplinary domains such as Banking, Chartered Accountancy, Economics, Stock Broking, and Agricultural Economics are extremely bright, allowing successful graduates to climb to well-paid, high-standing positions in both public and private organisations. In addition, given the positive changing scenario globally in the realm of economic activity, this job path offers endless opportunities to grow and learn. For interested students, this BCOM is designed to develop your business acumen, financial literacy, and analytical skills, preparing you well for a thriving career after graduation.
Upon completion of the programme, students will receive a Bachelor of Commerce.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate knowledge of major theories and models in key areas of organisational behaviour.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of macroeconomic theory as it relates to current macroeconomics policy and issues
- Apply basic mathematical and statistical skills necessary for analysis of a range of problems in economics, actuarial studies, accounting, marketing, management and finance
- Analyse organisational problems and generate realistic solutions based on current academic research in organisational behaviour
- Demonstrate a knowledge of microeconomic theory as it relates to markets, firms, government policy, and resource allocation
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Tax Auditor
- Financial Manager
- Stock Broker
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
On Campus, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
On Campus, 3 years, Flexible
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (BCOM)
On Campus, 3 years, October 2019