Montessori education is more in demand than ever before and professionals who are trained in this teaching method are highly valued within the workplace. In addition, this career is extremely rewarding and fulfilling and will allow you to work towards improving the lives of the children you teach, and thereby contribute richly to your community. This innovative course will not only allow you to embark on a truly meaningful career path, but it'll help you become part of a world-wide community of enlightened educators who are changing the world one child at a time.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Create effective lesson plans and case studies.
- Handle Montessori apparatus and use the unique methodology within the classroom.
- Create a nurturing learning environment that is responsive to the childrens' evolving needs and interests, as well as their changing circumstances.
- Respond empathetically to individual children's feelings and needs, while firmly establishing limits for the group.
- Establish the communication needed to build trust and respect between home and school.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Montessori Teacher
- School Principal
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- Community Development Trainer
CERTIFICATE IN MONTESSORI
Distance Learning, 18 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Distance Learning, 3 years, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
On Campus, 36 weeks, Flexible