What courses does Kenya Institute of Mass Communication offer?
About Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
KIMC is equipped with modern, state-of-the-art training facilities for training in the fields of electronic and telecommunication engineering, film production, radio and television production, print and broadcast journalism, and electronic and studio technology. In addition, as the ICT sector grows, new programmes are constantly being developed, and existing ones expanded, in order to produce confident and proficient graduates with the media market skills needed to satisfy the increasing demand for middle level media personnel. Mindful of the role of education in encouraging active citizenship, KIMC strives to create a culture of critical engagement with global social justice issues, thereby providing an educational framework that encourages graduates to meaningfully contribute to their community, both locally and globally.
- Inter-college activities such as drama festivals, music festivals, and KETISA sporting activities
- A number of student interest groups and clubs to help you build your network with individuals who share your interests
- Affordable and healthy catering services for regular students
- State of the art equipment and facilities including a TV Studio, Audio Editing Lab, Radio Station, and Radio Studio.
- Accommodation services for self-sponsored students in hostels within the college environs.
- Affordable and high-quality education programmes led by professional and passionate lecturers.
Whatever course you select, KIMC promises to provide excellent teaching and guidance in a caring and supportive learning environment, and will continue to be innovative and creative in the provision of programmes to meet the needs of our present and prospective students.
Where is Kenya Institute of Mass Communication located?
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, Off Mombasa Road P.O. BOX 42422 – 00100 NAIROBI Nairobi Nairobi