CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
CLUBS & SOCIETIES
COMPUTING AND INTERNET SERVICES
INDOOR GAMING FACILITIES
INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT PROGRAM
ONLINE STUDENT PORTAL
SCHOLARSHIP AND RESEARCH GRANTS
SPORTS AND GAMES
ABOUT MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA
A relatively new higher learning institution in Kenya, the Management University of Africa (MUA) was established in September 2011 and has been growing since. It was originally part of the Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) providing students with School of Management programmes for KIM, then transformed into the Management University of Africa as it stands today when it was given its operations mandate by the Commission for Higher Education.
The university’s aim is to provide students with innovative leadership, management, governance, and entrepreneurship solutions that will help them be transformative and make an impact in their society and various industries at large. From the onset, MUA has been providing local and international students with certificate, diploma, undergraduate and graduate programmes across their accredited courses. Their academic offering spans across Management and Leadership, Commerce, Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Entrepreneurship, Early Childhood Development, Education, Business Information Communication Technology, Supply Chain Management, International Relations and Diplomacy, Project Management, Psychology, Counselling, Health and Development, Logistics and Transport, Executive Capacity Development, Securities and Investment, and Credit Management.
The university provides an affordable fee structure with international students charged an additional 20%. Students can learn through either part-time, full time, and open and distance learning modes. The university provides students with all the facilities, resources and faculty needed to ensure their full academic development. Students at any of their campuses will benefit from;
- A modern and full-stocked library: Students can enjoy the peaceful and conducive environs of their ultra-modern library which is fully-stocked with the reading materials and resources they’ll need. This is further supported by their online repository that facilities for students off-campus studying.
- Career placement opportunities: The university assists students in transitioning from their academic life into the job sector by providing internship and placement opportunities that align with one’s career path.
- Financial assistance: For students who are in need of financial support in accessing the quality academic offering the institution has to offer, they are able to apply to the university for the aid needed. The institution has a development fund that is specifically tailored to assist students in need.
- Flexible modes of learning: Students can choose to learn with a schedule that aligns better with their other responsibilities and needs; from full-time, part-time to Open, Distance and E-learning. The university has ensured its programmes are adaptable and flexible to accommodate their students.
- Variety of sports, clubs and societies: The university is driven on nurturing their students’ academic and non-academic potential. Students can choose from a wide variety of sports, games and recreational activities that will help them harness and develop their passions and talents.
Management University of Africa’s main campus is located in Mbugan Estate in South C, making it easily accessible for students all round. At the campus, students are able to access all the academic programmes, resources and services they need to ensure their academic and personal development is fully harnessed.
MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA LOCATION
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road Bellevue
Box +254 South C Nairobi