ABOUT THOGOTO TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE
Thogoto Teachers College was founded in 1949 at Kambui Mission in Kiambu by the Church of Scotland Mission (now PCEA) to train primary school teachers initially who were primary school leavers. The College now trains P1 grade teachers who are form 4 (KCSE) leavers. The College stands on 75 acres piece of land most of which is taken up by buildings (halls and hostels, clases, library and playing ?elds). The College is a public institution sponsored by the Presbyterian Church of East Africa (PCEA). Thogoto Teachers College enjoys the serene mission area of Kikuyu near the Alliance schools. It is off the Dagoretti Corner-Kikuyu road linked to Gikambura road at Thogoto junction before the University of Nairobi, Kikuyu Campus.
Excellence and Service
To Provide holistic education that will enhance the teacher�s competence, responsibility and creativity to meet the challenges of a dynamic society through efficient use of resources.
A leading institution in training quality teachers ready to serve the society with dignity, devotion and integrity.
THOGOTO TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE LOCATION
P.O. PRIVATE BAG KIKUYU - KENYA
Box Kikuyu Kiambu