Teaching can be a challenging profession, but there are numerous benefits to this career. Whether you feel a calling to impact the lives of students, or are drawn to the profession for the ability to make a difference in the eduction system at large, this field will allow you to make a significant contribution and positive impact on the community you live in. There is also a high degree of mobility in this sector and teachers can go on to become administrators, guidance counsellors, or social workers. If this sounds like the right choice for you, this Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Development will prepare you with the right skills, mind-set, and knowledge you need to thrive in this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Explain the multiple influences on early development and learning.
- Use their knowledge of child development to create healthy, respectful, supportive, and challenging learning environments.
- Develop and implement strategies to support and engage families and communities through respectful, reciprocal relationships.
- Reflect on their own practice to promote positive outcomes for each child.
- Engage in continuous, collaborative learning to inform practice.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Education Adminstrator
- Primary/Secondary School Teacher
- Community Education Officer
- Youth Worker
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible