IT is a rapidly evolving field, crucial to all types of businesses and industries, as it allows companies to serve customers more efficiently, access more information, easily adapt to a changing business environment, and increase employee productivity. This means that individuals with a strong foundation in business and the unique ability to develop or manage computer systems, are in very high demand. If you're looking for a modern career with great opportunities for growth, this on-campus degree will give you the appropriate business and IT skills to become globally competitive practitioners and entrepreneurs.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate theoretical and technical knowledge of business information systems and the ability to apply this knowledge in developing effective IT systems.
- Perform analysis and design in developing computer applications within business contexts.
- Reflect upon work practices, tools, and frameworks for ongoing professional development.
- Apply informed professional judgments regarding ethical and responsible decision making with consideration of related social responsibilities.
- Think creatively when identifying effective system solutions for business problems.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- IT Specialist
- Customer Business Analyst
- Information Tech Professional
- IT Business Analyst
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS SCIENCE: FINANCIAL ECONOMICS
Online and On Campus, 4 years, Flexible
CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA)
On Campus, 8 months, Flexible