If you decide to study physiotherapy, you will be able to have an incredibly positive impact on people's lives, helping them overcome any physical and mental challenges and get back on their feet. This rapidly growing field has excellent graduate prospects, provides students with higher-than-average paying jobs, and the chance to make a real difference in the health and quality of life of the individuals around you. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this Bachelor of Science course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to begin a successful career in this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Apply problem solving and clinical reasoning to assess and evaluate a client's health.
- Master specific assessment and treatment techniques.
- Gain an understanding in how to manage both themselves and the people around them.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills key to enabling the negotiation of action plans.
- Engage effectively and professionally with patients, careers, and the multidisciplinary healthcare team.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Sports Therapist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Personal Trainer
MSC. IN EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE
Distance Learning, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SCIENCE)
On Campus, , October 2019
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible