Given the government's focus on public health and targeting the causes of disease, graduates of this diploma will see a significant increase in the demand for their services. If you're looking to work with local communities and develop ways to improve peoples' health and quality of life, then a career as a health promoter can ensure you enjoy incredible job satisfaction and the knowledge that you are making a significant difference to the well-being of others.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate an awareness of the key concepts within this field and utilise them in the workforce.
- Appreciate the main approaches that can be used in implementing wellness at individual, community, and policy development levels.
- Develop the ability to work sensitively and inclusively.
- Develop an awareness for diversity and differences in approaches.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Public Health Evaluation Officer
- Community Health Promoter
MSC. IN EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE
Distance Learning, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SCIENCE)
On Campus, , October 2019
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible