Do you have a flair for fashion? If so, then this Diploma in Fashion and Clothing could be right for you. A career in this field will offer you countless of opportunities to be creative and innovative, and offers flexibility, immense job satisfaction, and the chance to start your own successful enterprise. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this diploma will give you the skills and knowledge you need to get your foot in the door.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Gain a practical understanding of the skills required to develop successful careers in this industry.
- Develop the personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- Pursue higher education, principally BTEC Higher Nationals and degree courses in related fields.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Articulate design ideas verbally and visually.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Fashion Designer
- Costume Designer
SHORT COURSE IN FASHION AND DESIGN
On Campus, 3 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN FASHION AND CLOTHING
On Campus, 1 year, October 2019
On Campus, 2 weeks, Flexible