Are you looking for a career that is dedicated to improving peoples' lives via cutting-edge research? A degree in Medical Biotechnology will allow you to find a job in a field that is extremely challenging, yet uniquely rewarding; one that comes with a lot of prestige, a higher-than-average salary, and the chance to truly make a difference in the health care and quality of life of the people in Kenya and around the world.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate competence in the current and emerging technologies within this field.
- Gain the necessary knowledge, attitudes, and skills required to acquire jobs in the public, private, and community based sectors of this field.
- Develop their innovativeness to start and manage their own ventures within this sector and be involved in community development.
- Pursue post-graduate and other professional studies and internships in related areas.
- Be recognised as valuable partners by other researchers and other government and non-governmental agencies at the national, regional, and international levels.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Medical Screener
- Medical Writer
- Laboratory Assistant
MSC. IN EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE
Distance Learning, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SCIENCE)
On Campus, , October 2019
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible