After completing two terms of study at BIHC, students will also be given an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, insight and confidence in the industry by completing a 15-week industrial internship at an events company approved by BIHC. This internship is an important element in the Events Management course and will enable the student to put the theoretical knowledge and skills they have gained throughout the program into professional practice.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Knowledge and skills needed to advance in the field
- Ability to find many exciting employment opportunities in private, corporate or VIP events, Ability to manage conference, wedding, formal party or festival,
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Event and Venue Management
- Promotion and Sport Management
- Agency and Personal Management
- Fitness, Health and Spa Management
EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATE IN EVENTS MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 1 years, September 2021
COURSE IN INTERNATIONAL COOKERY
On Campus, 40 hours, August 2021
COURSE IN PASTRY & BAKERY
On Campus, 40 hours, September 2021