The impact of Artificial Intelligence on society is growing rapidly, whether it's in speech and language technology, healthcare, strategic planning, or information retrieval and data mining. This is increasingly being supported by governments and industries, who are constantly seeking out professionals in this field. If you're looking for a career that is highly diverse, extremely well-paid, and puts you at the forefront of exciting technological advancements, then this MSc programme will give you the knowledge and tools you need to embark on a thrilling career in AI.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Formulate research goals and determine trajectories that achieve such goals.
- Collect and select information relevant to achieve research goals and interpret collected information on the basis of a critical research attitude.
- Understand the concepts, methods, and applicability of fundamentals of AI and a broadening view on a selection of either cognitive science, philosophy of mind and AI or privacy and big data.
- Embark on further education, such as a relevant Phd Programme
- Find exciting careers in the areas of Information Technology, Speech and Language Technology, Intelligent Systems, Fraud Detection, and Biometric Systems.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Systems Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
MSC. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible
MSC. HUMAN CENTERED COMPUTING
On Campus, , Flexible
BSC. OPERATIONS RESEARCH
On Campus, 3 years, October 2019