The Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute (ACCTI) was founded in 1979 as an independent, not-for-profit, voluntary organisation with the aim of providing compassionate and professional mental health services to all Kenyans, regardless of race, sex, creed or community. In addition to counselling services, the centre offers trainings, workshops, certificates, and diplomas in Counselling Psychology, Social Work and Community Development. Over the years, ACCTI has expanded from their central office to include satellite centres in Kisumu, Nyeri and Mombasa in order to meet the growing needs of communities outside of Nairobi.
ACCTI plays a vital role in the lives of Kenyans through its dedication and commitment to providing leading-edge services and instruction for counsellors of the future. Using customised learning programmes and guaranteed work placements, the centre provides affordable, and reliable mental health counselling and training services for clients, professionals and the general public.
- A well established centre with 37 years of experience.
- A training centre registered by NITA, TVETA and The Ministry of Education.
- Conducive studying atmosphere.
- A widely networked agency
- Experienced and highly qualified staff under frequent supervision
- Subsidised professional counselling for students.
- Affordable fees with flexible instalment arrangements