What courses does Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology offer?
About Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology
The AIHT currently has two campuses in Thika and Nakuru with state of the art facilities to encourage learning and empower students to succeed in their chosen careers by providing innovative, relevant, and skill based professional training, fulfilling the institute's long standing goal to train professionals who excel in their field and can be of service to the nation and the world. AIHT's commitment to quality teaching, combined with their rich educational history and reputation makes it an excellent choice for any student looking to build a thriving, successful, and meaningful career in Kenya or abroad.
- Gauranteed work attachments and practical experience
- Accommodation facilities
- Cultural cohesion
- Alumni working in reputable organizations locally and internationally
- Accreditation by the Ministry of Education, Tourism Regulatory Authority (TRA), and other examination bodies
- Qualified skilled and experienced personnel
- Tried and tested operational systems
Motivated by a unique vision, mission, and core values which include professionalism, integrity, respect for others, honesty, and pursuit for excellence, AIHT is dedicated to fulfilling its primary goal which is to be the preferred Hospitality and Tourism Training Institution in the East African Region.
Where is Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology located?
Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology
Thika Kiboko Road, behind Booth Extrusion Thika Kiambu