While working in this ever-expanding, competitive industry is challenging, it's also an extremely emotionally and financially rewarding experience. If you're interested in entering the hospitality sector, then this on-campus course will introduce you to the growing world of food production through basic operation techniques and hands-on core competency training, through a combination of theoretical lessons and mandatory practical sessions.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Fully understand the commodities required for food production, their market forms, selection, storage, and use.
- Explain the trends that will affect the F&B industry in the future.
- Take on managerial responsibilities as they relate to food service functions including menu planning, purchasing, storage, preparation and recipe development.
- Understand the difference between commercial and institutional food service facilities.
- Explain the economic impact of the F&B industry.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Food Production Team Manager
- Food Processing Specialist
- Quality Assurance Expert in Food Production
- Food Safety Specialist
DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 27 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN FOOD PRODUCTION
On Campus, 15 months, Flexible
DRESS MAKING COURSE
On Campus, 9 months, Flexible