What courses does Kenya Institute of Management - KIM offer?
by Kenya Institute of Management - KIM
Starts on: 31/07/2019
About Kenya Institute of Management - KIM
KIM has twenty-two branches across Kenya including in Nairobi, Nakuru, Naivasha, Mombasa and Kisumu, all of which are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to encourage and promote an environment that nurtures individual and institutional innovativeness and creativity, freshness of thought, as well as a spirit of exploration and discovery. Led by dynamic and knowledgeable teachers, the organisation's School of Management provides unique and comprehensive courses that are geared towards promoting excellence and integrity in the practice of management and leadership.
- A wide variety of management programmes, beginning at the bridging level and progressing to the Certificate and Diploma Level
- A well-stocked and reputable information resource centre with over 20,000 volumes distributed among the twenty KIM libraries across the country
- Quality and convenient online programmes
- State-of-the-art SME Solution Centre
- Comprehensive consultancy solutions to drive institutional excellence in organisations within the region
- Alumni membership which gives exclusive access to KIM resource centres countrywide as well as access to KIM online services and resources including e-journals, business websites and online databases.
Where is Kenya Institute of Management - KIM located?
Kenya Institute of Management - KIM
2nd Floor Luther Plaza, Nyerere Road Nairobi Nairobi