UNICAF University is an independent, accredited university that combines the best elements of international education and offers high quality globally recognised qualifications. The university has branch campuses and learning centres in nine different African countries and is registered and approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Malawi and the Higher Education Authority (HEA) of Zambia. Ever since its inception, UNICAF has pursued excellence in teaching, student achievement, and satisfaction in a continually improving academic environment. The institution offers fully online programmes, as well as courses offered through blended learning at one of its campuses or learning centres. Blended learning students have full 24/7 access to digital libraries and study material, plus the added benefits of face-to-face teaching sessions, attendance of public lectures and professional presentations, as well as participation in a host of social activities.
The University aims to become the leading tertiary institution in sub-Saharan Africa, recognised for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning, and research. All their campuses offer students the unique opportunity to earn high quality, internationally recognised qualifications at a very low cost and the institution strives to provide students with the chance to boost their knowledge and personal skills, advance their careers, and build the lives they are dreaming of.
UNICAF University offers:
- Two flexible delivery models (exclusively online delivery or blended learning which is a combination of online and in-classroom learning)
- The option to study at your own pace
- High quality teaching, with one-on-one contact with the teachers and social interaction with fellow students
- Accredited, internationally recognised awards
- State-of-the-art user friendly digital platform
- Reliable and helpful student support services
- UNICAF Scholarship Programme
UNICAF is committed to setting the agenda on flexible learning in higher education in Africa, investing in learning development and working with governments and institutions to drive the evolution of the online and blended learning environment.