The University of South Wales is one of the largest universities in the UK and was established in 2013 as a merger between the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport. USW offers courses across a wide number of industries including Business and Society, Computing, Engineering and Science, Creative Industries, Life Sciences, and Education. Whatever course you opt for, the university prides itself on producing graduates who are articulate, focused and creative, many of whom go on to influence and innovative at the highest levels of their industry. The institution strives to always deliver consistent and high-quality programmes that are continuously adapted to meet the ever-changing, contemporary needs of the global workforce.
To fulfil this aim, the University of South Wales has partnered with UNICAF, a leading online platform that offers affordable graduate and post-graduate courses to underserved markets to ensure that access to top quality education is never limited by geographical location, tuition fees, or lack of access to academic resources. Through this bespoke partnership model, both UNICAF and the University of South Wales are continuously aiming to be a catalyst in online education in emerging markets such as Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Two flexible delivery models (exclusively online delivery or blended learning which is a combination of online and in-classroom learning)
- The option to study at your own pace
- High quality teaching, with one-on-one contact with the teachers and social interaction with fellow students
- Accredited, internationally recognised awards
- State-of-the-art user friendly digital platform
- Reliable and helpful student support services
- Scholarship Programme
The University of South Wales is the institution of choice for organisations, students, and communities who value vocationally-focused education and applied research which provides solutions to problems that affect society and the worldwide economy.