Teaching can be a challenging profession, but there are numerous benefits to this career. Whether you feel a calling to impact the lives of students, or are drawn to the profession for the ability to make a difference in the eduction system at large, this field will allow you to make a significant contribution and positive impact on the community you live in. There is also a high degree of mobility in this sector and teachers can go on to become administrators, guidance counsellors, or social workers. If this sounds like the right choice for you, this course will prepare you with the right skills, mind-set, and knowledge you need to thrive in this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Effectively teach arts based subjects and primary or secondary levels.
- Conduct research on art-based educational issues.
- Develop instructional materials for arts-based subjects.
- Utilise arts subjects teaching methodologies to adapt to the changing education environment and demands.
- Provide guidance and advisory services in career paths in arts-related fields.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Education Adminstrator
- Primary/Secondary School Teacher
- Community Education Officer
- Youth Worker
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible