Every industry uses computers which means that as a graduate of Informatics and Computer Science, you will have access to a wide range of exciting and fast-paced careers within any field you want including medicine, engineering, politics, health-care, and more. If you're looking for a career that will allow you to work globally, with a diverse cohort of people, while also providing you with unlimited flexibility, creativity, and a higher-than-average-pay, then this course will give you the skill-set and knowledge you need to become a leader in the computing world.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Design and implement software systems that meet specified design and performance requirements.
- Work effectively in teams to design and implement solutions to computational problems.
- Recognize the social and ethical responsibilities of a professional working in the discipline.
- Apply advanced algorithmic and mathematical concepts to the design and analysis of software.
- Think critically and creatively, both independently and with others.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Intelligent Systems Designer
- Software Engineer
- IT Consultant
- Software Architect
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS SCIENCE: FINANCIAL ECONOMICS
Online and On Campus, 4 years, Flexible
CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA)
On Campus, 8 months, Flexible