This eighteen month long course, taken on campus will provide learners with key principles in applying safe working practices in vehicle maintenance.
Under the guidance and training of experts you will learn how to install, replace, fit and maintain vehicles in a professional manner.
One of the most in-demand trades, through this course forms the basis of knowledge and stands as a perfect starting point for anyone looking to upgrade.
Certificate in Automotive Engineering Mod I is also ideal for existing professionals who want to refresh their skills and grow in their career. This will also increase chances of your employability by gaining a qualification from a prestigious Institute to boost your CV.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Apply knowledge of science, math, and engineering technology to solve problems encountered in their professional career,
- Design, analyse, and build virtual and real models, as well as conduct testing in product development environments through applied computer technologies,
- Function effectively as a manager, leader, or team member,
- Communicate effectively across all design and management interface levels of an organisation,
- Practice timeliness and quality with regard to work requirements,
- Gain practical skills such as, vehicle wheels and tyres construction and maintenance, spark ignition engine systems, component and operation etc.
- Learn thorough knowledge and ability to understand technical plans
What jobs will I qualify for?
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
CPA I (SEC I & II)
On Campus, 10 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN PURCHASING & SUPPLY
On Campus, 18 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN SECURITY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 12 months, Flexible