Entrepreneurship involves the ability to create and recognise compelling opportunities, assume risk, and attract the necessary resources to transform opportunities into value. While it's no doubt a challenging and difficult journey, becoming an entrepreneur has many benefits, providing you with countless of opportunities to be more creative, innovative, and truly make a difference in the society and community you live in. If you're ready to take the exciting first step into becoming an enterpriser, this Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship course will provide you with the necessary skills to explore this rewarding path.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Better understand the tools that every innovative organisation needs to succeed.
- Gain a wider and deeper set of skills to fit all their career goals.
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding the best and most current research on innovation and enterprise.
- Gain a greater capacity to keep honing their creative skills for many years after they've completed the programme.
- Gain deeper insight into the people they are, or will be, serving - a powerful tool for any successful start-up.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Business Consultant
- Franchise Operator
- Not-For-Profit Fundraiser
- Research and Development Executive
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020