BSc. Nursing (Upgrading – Distance Learning) Bachelor
by Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
Do you want to help the vulnerable, sick, and injured population? Are you looking for a job that will allow you to work in exciting and varied settings, and help guide individuals through what can be a very difficult time? Then pursuing this career path is a great way to make that happen. Today, there is a huge demand for skilled nurses in Kenya and it's a job that offers a competitive salary, flexibility, and enormous career satisfaction and this programme will provide you with the upgraded skills, professional attitude, and knowledge you need to succeed in this highly challenging field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Utilise skills based on knowledge derived from theory, practice, and evidence based on research and in relation to emerging health needs of a changing society.
- Function effectively in a variety of teaching institutions and health care settings.
- Offer promotive, preventative, curative and rehabilitative services to patients.
- Function independently and interdependently within a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in a variety of health care settings.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Medical Officer
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Family Nurse Practitioner
MSC. IN EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE
Distance Learning, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SCIENCE)
On Campus, , October 2019
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible