Whether it's your compatible skills and strengths, the promise of job security, or the satisfaction of having an impactful job that intrigues you, becoming a teacher is sure to give you the meaningful career you've always wanted. Teaching is an important and respected profession and this Diploma in Education can prepare you well with the right skills, mind-set, and knowledge you need to thrive in this field and make a positive difference in the life of a diverse body of students.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate broad and coherent understanding of professional knowledge, practice and engagement.
- Review, analyse, evaluate, consolidate and synthesise professional knowledge, practice, and engagement and apply the findings to enhance outcomes for diverse students.
- Communicate professional knowledge clearly and coherently through oral and written modes to students and key stakeholders in professional practice.
- Identify and solve problems and make informed decisions in diverse professional contexts with well-developed judgement and initiative.
- Demonstrate dispositions required for effective teaching that embrace responsibility and accountability for professional knowledge, practice and engagement.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Education Adminstrator
- Primary/Secondary School Teacher
- Community Education Officer
- Youth Worker
RESEARCH PROJECT/PROPOSAL WRITING
On Campus, , Flexible
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (SECONDARY OPTION)
On Campus, 30 months, October 2019
DIPLOMA IN APPLIED STATISTICS WITH COMPUTING
On Campus, 2 years, October 2019