As an expert in wildlife management, you will learn how to establish a very crucial balance by acting as an intermediary between humans and animals. If you are looking for a career that will allow you to do some very important work in conservation, protect endangered species, and that gives you daily challenges and unique rewards, then this course will give you the skills, attitude, and knowledge you need to gain a competitive edge in this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Identify and sustainably manage insects in various plant production systems.
- Gain greater knowledge of how wildlife conservation relates to the economy and environment, both currently and in the future.
- Work with others to coordinate activities that achieve group/team objectives.
- Critically evaluate current events and public information related to wildlife conservation.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Travel and Tourism Consultant
- Wildlife Biologist
- Habitat Restoration Specialist
RESEARCH PROJECT/PROPOSAL WRITING
On Campus, , Flexible
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (SECONDARY OPTION)
On Campus, 30 months, October 2019
DIPLOMA IN APPLIED STATISTICS WITH COMPUTING
On Campus, 2 years, October 2019