The field of Counselling Psychology is growing exponentially because it provides career opportunities that are meaningful, remunerative, and flexible. If you have a strong desire to help others and are seeking to create positive change in the world, then a career in this field could be right for you. This Master's programme is designed to enhance your therapy career and provide you with useful skills, knowledge, and personal attributes to enhance your personal and professional life to benefit others.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Acquire a knowledge base required for all professional therapists.
- Conduct an effective individual therapy session and effectively lead a therapy group.
- Apply APA ethical principles, professional standards, and requirements within the field.
- Gain an understanding of the current trends in the job market, self-marketing strategies, and networking strategies.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and the ability to function effectively in a multicultural environment.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Mental Health and Trauma Counsellor
- Addiction Counsellor
- Child and Family Therapist
- Couples' Therapist
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020