IT has emerged as a major sector in many economies across the world, which is why graduates with solid computer skills are in such strong demand. This growing industry offers tremendous scope for growth and innovation, providing you with a multitude of exciting and challenging job opportunities. If this sounds like the right path for you, this on-campus programme will arm you with the knowledge and skills you need to meet the challenges of today's modern workplace and embark upon a rewarding and remunerative career.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive a Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Identify the need for ICT solutions, elicit information from relevant stakeholders, as well as research and plan solutions according to the requirements identified.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills to apply technologies to new situations when implementing, maintaining, documenting and troubleshooting small-scale systems.
- Demonstrate an appropriate knowledge of the technologies that make up ICT infrastructure and articulate the relationships and interdependencies between technologies.
- Work efficiently in a team, as well as guide and direct other team members.
- Identify the pertinent legal and ethical issues and become familiar with the generic and specialised software tools used by IT professionals.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Media Relations Assistant
- Communications Manager
- Network/Telecommunications Technician
- Lead Information Technology Specialist
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020