To be eligible for this course, students must have:
How do I apply?
To apply for this programme, students must:
- Fill out the online KIPS application form
- Provide 3 passport sized photographs
- Provide a registration fee
- Submit a copy of their National ID/Birth Certificate/Passport
Tuition Fee Per Term: KES. 13,800
The Additional fees include:
- Student Identity Card (200 KES)
- Caution Money (500 KES)
- Activity Fee (200 KES per term)
- Insurance Fee (500 KES)
Students can pay their school fees via a bank transfer or bankers cheque.
Account Name: Kenya Institute of Professional Studies Ltd
Equity Bank: A/C No: 0240292471980 (Moi Avenue)
Coop Bank: A/C No: 1143743619300 (COOPHSE)
MPESA Paybill No: 822930
NB: A deposit slip from the bank MUST be presented to the cashier for issuance of a receipt. Fee paid is not refundable. CASH payment is not acceptable.