M.Sc. in Water Engineering - Jomo Kenyatta University | Educartis

18 months
On Campus


Course Overview

The school is one of the three schools under the College of Engineering and Technology(COETEC). The school currently consists of two departments: Civil, construction and environmental engineering (CCEE) and Geomatic engineering and geospatial information systems (GEGIS). The school offers engineering degrees both at undergraduate and graduate levels in Civil engineering and in Geomatic engineering and geospatial information systems respectively. The undergraduate programs take five academic years of two semesters each with a design/research project in the final year. These projects allow the students to apply the concept learned to real-world situations.

Show More

How This Course Will Benefit Your Career

Increase and retain students accessing our programs and graduation rates. Review and develop programs to suite the changing needs of the society and a dynamic world.Build partnerships and alliances with other institutions and organizations.Recruit and retain diverse and high quality faculty.Develop internationally recognized research and innovations.

When do I start?

Next available course

Admission Criteria

A holder of at least 2nd class honours (Upper Division), B.Sc. degree inthe relevant field from JKUAT or any other institution recognized bythe University senate.A holder of at least 2nd class honours (Upper Division) Bachelor ofScience degree from other institutions recognized by the Universitysenate in a discipline closely related to the selected Master of Scienceoption who has in addition to relevant practical experience. A holder of 2nd class honours (Lower Division), B.Sc. degree in CivilEngineering from JKUAT or any other institution, which is recognizedby the university senate as being of equivalent academic status and whoin addition must show proof of either two years relevant experience andprofessional development or academic advancement through researchand publication since graduation with the bachelors degree or apostgraduate Diploma in the relevant field.

Course Provider