Taken on-campus, this programme will look at key areas of the industry including how to prepare a site, planning event time lines, sourcing reputed vendors and decorating the venue. Participants will also be able to apply what they learn to a diverse array of celebration planning including christenings, birthdays, showers, anniversaries, and engagement parties.
This Wedding Planning Course will help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to plan, manage, and design someone's big day, and it may also encourage you to launch and manage your own Wedding Business.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Bring their creative thinking and organizational skills together with a passion for weddings,
- Develop an in-depth understanding of budgets, timelines and checklists, working with other vendors and managing the wedding day,
- Develop concepts, create inspiration boards and use design software to excite your clients,
- Communicate effectively with clients and fulfil their unique expectations,
- Write wedding proposals and master their presentation skills,
- Make yourself up to date with all the event management practices in the industry today,
- Learn best practices and apply them experientially,
- Become ready to face challenges in a fast paced and demanding business world
What jobs will I qualify for?
On Campus, 4 weeks, Flexible
COURSE IN WEDDING PLANNING
Online and On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN FLOWER ARRANGEMENT, DECOR AND DRAPING
Online and On Campus, 4 weeks, Flexible