Established twelve years ago, Divine Schools Africa was the first school in East and Central Africa to offer formal training in Event Management, Wedding Planning, Flower Arrangement and Decor, and Fundraising Management, among other courses, providing individuals to be all that they can be and experience life to the full. Their alumni has changed the face of events in Kenya and brought professionalism and creativity in the industry across East and Central Africa. Today, they have trained more than two thousand students from across twenty five countries, and seek to continue building their reputation and become a world-class events and entrepreneurship institution in Africa.
The institution aims to provide an exciting, all-round education for all of its students so that they can work towards a fulfilling and socially useful life. They provide a warm, supportive, and balanced environment that is focused on creating confident, knowledgeable, and skilled graduates who are able to effectively contribute to their organisations, own businesses, and the wider community. The team of instructors and the learning environment promotes order, independence, a love for learning, a connection to the world, and a great sense of social responsibility.
- Affordable and trendy courses.
- Flexible learning hours (Weekdays/Saturdays/Evening Classes) to suit all needs and lifestyles.
- Certified teachers and instructors.
- Culturally diverse student body from across twenty five countries
- Convenient payment plans
- Course packages, which includes 3-4 interrelated programmes, to suit all your learning needs (The Classics Event Planner Package, The Profitable Entrepreneur Package, The Eloquence Package, and The Hospitality Package).