Project management (PM) is a growing field used increasingly by companies of all sizes, who are looking for professionals to plan, organise, secure, lead and manage resources and tasks in order to achieve specific business goals. This career path offers competitive pay, plenty of opportunities for advancement, and the chance to make a real difference to a company's morale and bottom line. If you're interested in entering this field, this on-campus programme will provide you with a strong foundation to begin effectively managing work projects, no matter which company or industry you choose.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Proceed for undergraduate programme at Daystar University or any university of the student's choice.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Project Management Director
- Research Associate
- Business Development Manager
- Regional Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 4 days, Flexible
On Campus, 5 days, March 2020
PEACE AND CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION (IN COLLABORATION WITH DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY)
Distance Learning, 2 years, May 2020