Business majors have a lot more security than other majors because they are needed in virtually all industries to help organisations function and prosper. If you choose to go down this career path, you can be sure that there will always be a demand for your skills, even in poor economic times. In addition, this field offers many opportunities for advancement, as well as greater flexibility in terms of which geographical location you chose to work in. If this sounds like the right option for you, then this programme will give you the necessary foundation from which to build a successful and rewarding career.
Upon completion, students will receive a Bachelor of Business Administration.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Plan, monitor, and evaluate an organisation's growth and business goals.
- Effectively map out and implement financial strategies, taking into account any emerging financial opportunities.
- Demonstrate versatile leadership skills and professionalism.
- Build an organisational culture that will lead to sustainable growth and continuity.
- Develop effective written and oral communication skills.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Strategic Market Analyst
- Project Management Supervisor
- Operations Manager
- Business Analyst
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020