From large corporations to independent businesses, every organisation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. Such individuals have the responsibility of establishing and carrying out departmental goals, policies, and procedures, as well as directing and overseeing an organisation's financial and budgetary activities. There's incredible room for growth in this field and a lot of top business executives often get their start working in office administration. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this programme will show you how to leverage and develop your skills to gain a competitive edge in this growing field.
Upon completion, students will receive a Master of Business Administration.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate professionalism, self-awareness, leadership, and effective communication skills.
- Understand ethical issues and dilemmas that businesses often face.
- Understand the concepts of information technology (IT) and how IT can improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences impact businesses.
- Use the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Financial Analyst
- Business Operations Management
- Healthcare Administrator
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020