With an evolving vulnerable landscape, it's no surprise that the information security industry is booming and many employers, across many industries, are seeking skilled IT professionals who can create policies that set a framework for proper controls and who will perform risk management and software development security. If you're looking for a high-paying and very rewarding job that is constantly growing in scope, then this Master's programme will provide you with an objective measure of competence and a globally recognised standard of achievement.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Develop further knowledge in IT through research, with the intention of progressing to doctoral levels.
- Identify key purpose, benefits, and process of information classification and how it is used to determine access control policies.
- Define and apply the information security governance and risk management framework within their place of work.
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets.
- Develop the required leadership skills needed for a management position within their company.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- System Designer/Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Senior Level IT Manager
- IT Audit & Security Expert
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS SCIENCE: FINANCIAL ECONOMICS
Online and On Campus, 4 years, Flexible
CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA)
On Campus, 8 months, Flexible