Monitoring and Evaluation are extremely important management tools for any organisation as they allow you to track the process of your projects and facilitate in efficient decision making, which means that many employees are seeking out professionals with the relevant M&E skills and who can use them to achieve key deliverables in a time and cost-efficient manner. This course will enhance your M&E knowledge and provide you with the necessary practical experience to enhance your employability in this highly competitive and exciting industry.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Understand the importance of M&E when it comes to project planning and management.
- Apply the tools of M&E in decision making.
- Apply Monitoring and Evaluation principles in an organization.
- Design and develop M & E systems.
- Use M&E tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Determine the impact of Monitoring and Evaluation on the environment
- Proceed for an undergraduate programme at Daystar University or any university of the student's choice.
What jobs will I qualify for?
REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 4 days, Flexible
On Campus, 5 days, March 2020
PEACE AND CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION (IN COLLABORATION WITH DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY)
Distance Learning, 2 years, May 2020